Messermeister Custom Culinary Knife Series
The Messermeister Custom Series are the workhorse in every kitchen. You'll gravitate towards these knives and find yourself using them for most of your cutting tasks. The super thin blade is engineered to be light, fast and agile with a full taper grind for featherweight performance without sacrificing strength. The center of mass is located on the leading edge of the handle for optimal balance. The raised tang has a 5-degree camber for maximum ergonomic comfort and control. We also pushed the heal of the knife forward to keep the sharp bits away from your fingers.
Take advantage of Messmeisters modular design and purchase replacement scale sets here!
Gifting? Don't forget we can laser names, black lined images, dates, or messages on the blade, just add a laser service!
- Modular in design, so that you can personalize your handle to make your favorite knife one-of-a-kind.
- The cold rolled X50 German stainless steel blades are heat treated to achieve 58 Rockwell hardness.
- A revolutionary ceramic stonewash finish allows for smoother cutting and increased stain resistance.
- The 3-step hand stropped 15° edge on this blade is sharp, efficient and resilient.
- The Custom base model handle is precision milled from an incredibly tough material made of reclaimed canvas and natural non-phenolic resin. It has a natural subtle texture for a more secure grip.
- The new handle design has a ramped bolster for improved grip ergonomics, and it is cambered for optimal control.
- The interchangeable torx rivets are titanium coated with a brass color and a contrasting silver collar set.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Steak Knife Set
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.