Spyderco Stovepipe DLC Titanium Frame Lock CPM-20CV (2.78in DLC)
This run of 10 DLC Stovepipe models have landed! Fully blacked out frame, blade, spacer, and clip with machined hardware and bronze pivot collar for a pop of flare. Grab these while you can! It's one way to take an already mean looking blade and make it even meaner!
- DLC cleaver-style blade made from CPM 20CV super steel.
- Spyderco's famous Round Hole opener.
- DLC titanium handle scales with a titanium backspacer.
- Titanium frame lock with overtravel prevention.
- Milled titanium pocket clip set for right-side, tip-up carry.
Meet the Spyderco Stovepipe, inspired by custom knifemaker David Rydbom's "Bill the Butcher" design. This unique offering, made in Taiwan, is built to last and perform exceptionally. Among its stand-out features is the dual-role of its oversized pivot, which also prevents lockbar overtravel. Its blade, made from CPM 20CV super steel—a steel known for its incredible edge retention—comes with a deep hollow grind for the best cutting experience. If you're in the market for a no-nonsense folder that still has a unique flare, you're in the market for the Spyderco Stovepipe.
Blade Material:CPM 20CV
Lock Type:Frame Lock
Country of Origin:Taiwan
Best Use:Everyday Carry